Saturday, June 13, 2009

Updates, Notices, Notes of Important and Unimportant matters but best of all..

The countdown is officially on! Only two more weeks and my next interstate move will be in full swing. I was getting really sick of this limbo situation too. Sick is a polite and graceful understatment by the way.
In that time I will finally have access to a computer! And hopefully a new one for me as well and all will be right in the jungle again. As much as I adore a world upside down and inside out, when it's literally upside down and electronics fade away it causes much misery. So much so I think I have to be making a bigger deal out of it than it is right? But then my gut wrenches and that sour look spreads across my face. Hm. Sourpuss.

But only two more weeks! Woo-hoo!!!!

Also, despite my limited access to emails, accounts and general internetness I still have kept my promise and am going strong on the "Painting a day, the Speedracer Way"! I knew there was a way to incorporate some flow.

I haven't uploaded all the photographs but since Sunday, when the 1/100 was created, I haven't wavered since. Here are a few that I do have access to at the moment: Numbers 2, 3 and 4. Hopefully soon I can post the results of 5, 6 and 7.

Wow, this is harder than I thought it would be. But I said I would post no matter what the results! On the upswing, I have already learned my first lesson.

I don't paint enough.

Just the five measly minutes a day feels like a dramatic increase from before and while I already truly felt like a chicken with it's head cut off from all the tasks demanded of me, if I noticed that much of an increase from just this little project? I'm much too much too far behind.

Number 2/100, Bed of Roses
Number 3/100, Memories of the Dead


Number 4/100, Unknown for Eternity




I think after this is over, I'll re-attempt the project and grant myself an hour for each painting a day session. Half an hour at LEAST.

No comments: