Sunday, June 28, 2009

New Shipping Dates!



With all the blog entries rolling over each other and new developments all over the place (more good than bad) I felt it was time to post a new schedule. Finally! So here is the new calender starting today June 28th, which I think you will find it as amazing as I do! So much better than before.


SO! Without further ado:


Shipping dates are now every Monday AND now every Thursday!!!

Convos will be also have their own schedule as I have sorted out a fantastic arrangement with a computer to have access for two hours every Sunday and Wednesday without fail. An airtight arrangment. So all convos will now be answered promptly according to this schedule. Very, very exciting stuff. At least for me anyways! I also am in talks to have a booth every Sunday at St. Phillips, specific details announced later.

Shipping: Mondays and Thursdays
Convos and other computer related access: Sundays


That's all, loves!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you! I have missed you! I sent you some messages on etsy but I guess you have Computer problems :(
Hope to hear from you soon,Cindy :)

Anonymous said...

Where are you? Did you disappear?