Monday, April 6, 2009

When temporary becomes permanent.

So I decided to put tonight aside for completing all the technical projects that were placed on temporary hold status. I mean what is the definition of temporary? One day? Two? ... In my case a whole year? Yikes.

I really would like to create a deviantart page as some suggested (such as the absolutely lovely lady from sugarcoffin.etsy.com) as well as a myspace and re-do some key features such as flyers, the layout of this page, business cards and more. If I had my way they would look much different.. and so watch out because tonight is the night.

As soon as I finish cleaning I think I will put on a new pot of coffee and sit down and get to it.

Here's to hoping!
I'll close with a picture of another little fella I found the other day, yes yet another dollface baby.

No comments: